The building industry is of key importance to a country’s development and progress; it is often affected by government policies and financial conditions and always represents an important part of the economy. For those who commission and construct new buildings the importance of properly planning and controlling the works can never be underestimated.
- Education – schools, colleges, and universities
- Health Care – hospitals, clinics, surgeries, and operating theatres
- Technology – pharmaceutical, research, and advanced IT facilities including high security and clean room environment
- Civic Buildings – courts of justice, museums, and art galleries
- Commercial – office blocks, retail, business parks, warehouses and storage space, distribution centres, factories, and production space
- Leisure – sports centres, stadia, swimming pools, Olympic projects, and racing tracks
- Residential – high quality luxury buildings, high rise apartments, new developments, and urban regeneration