The Burj Khalifa. The Etihad Towers. The Palm Island. The Mall of the Emirates. The UAE, m…
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting this website (the “Site”). By using this Site, you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site. We may change these Terms from time to time, so you should review them each time that you visit the Site. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1. About us 1.1 This Site is operated by Pioneer International Projects Management LLC, a company registered in the UAE with a registered office at Hitachi Building, PO Box 129590 (“we”, “us”, “our”). You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Using our Site 2.1 You may view (and, where applicable) listen to) the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trade marks and copyright and trade mark notices are not removed. 2.2 Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever. 2.3 You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission. 2.4 Users, whether or not registered, must not abuse our reporting abuse facility e.g. by making malicious reports.
3. Our liability 3.1 The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Site or its contents. 3.2 Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for: (a) any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action; (b) any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site; (c) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach of these Terms. 3.3 We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet. 3.4 The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses. 3.5 However, nothing in these Terms will affect any liability we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
4. Maintenance of the Site 4.1 Making your use of the Site enjoyable and informative means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal. 4.2 We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
5. Validity of these Terms 5.1 If any part or provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
6. Jurisdiction and applicable law 6.1 These Terms are governed by UAE law. The UAE courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these Terms.